Saturday, June 30, 2007

Meanwhile................NOTHING (well, almost!)

So: a blessed chunk of time opens up for me to actually try to activate the phone & let it do it's 'thang'. I'll preface here by saying my friend Paul got his working without major complications, BUT that long waits were already being reported (how AT&T is that?).

Anyway, everything was sailing along. Confirmed my contract with Sprint was over (YAY!). Although thanks, Sprint guys, you weren't totally looser-ish; you kept me talkin' for many years 'n' my wife will still sail along with you. Gotta make sure we're covered by SOMEBODY—at least to just outside the orbit of Mars.

Oops! Back to the topic: got 99.9% there and.......... "requires further time - - - will get an email when activation's complete." So consider your blow a LITTLE cushioned, fellow acolytes. I'll make sure to tell you truthfully when it turns on (you think I'm not gonna check it every 15 seconds over the next 48 hours or something????) But I'm tellin' ya now: have the Kleenex and Klonopin at hand.

Here are some diversions in the meanwhile. As they say in the theatre, "Let's all go to the lobby, the lobby, the lobby........." ;-)

Alien i-Topsy

First i-Dropsy

i-Cing on the cake

(PLEASE tell me they put a ringtone chip in this baby; hello, your cake called – it wants its service plan!)



As usual, thanx Joanne for the links!

2 comments:

Thomas said...

Sent you a text message yesterday to your 666 number, but didn't hear back...so I guess that means you got the phone!

Congradualations!

(Hamiltons are watching you via your blog)

Eric M said...

Finally working - oh, what a relief it is!