Tuesday, June 26, 2007

iPhone Camp: the beginning

Well, here goes:
I'm going to periodically visit (& re-visit) the iPhone Camp at Apple's HQ on 5th Ave. & 59th Street, just to see how things play out regarding my place in line.

I'll try to place each of my video snippets directly in here, but for now, here's (a link to) what happened earlier during my first visit: place #5, believe it or not!

#5: Not bad for starters!



Then somebody offered me Gatorade; it extended my stay by about an hour. I hope the more faithful campers don't HATE me. What do I have to show for it? An A-1 sunburn!

#5 gets Gatorade



So I went back tonight after MANY hours away and - guess what - only bumped to #6! The visit was well worth it - no UVA/UVB - and chatting with David Clayman (Mr. #3) was really great!

Bumped to #6



Cheers!

No comments: