Wednesday, July 4, 2007

iDependance Day

Happy 4th to all. So "five minutes ago," now, right? I'm still figuring out more & more about how the phone works.

Getting my POP email to work was a bitch-kitty indeed, but persistance pays off. Tech support at Earthlink hung on with me through about a hundred settings cominations and then some joy. Whew. So a shout-out to them and to SMP Digital here in new york who did a great job - as usual! - with my t-shirt.

FYI - MacWorld made a MUCH BETTER quality video of 'iDay' than 'iDid,' so check it out. My line buddy Tim's in here near the end gettin' grilled with a Zapruder trivia question - he got it right & won a prize (wasn't a free iphone, so I can't remember what it was!).

Also, other line buddy Evan reports his iDate went well & as expected, with no pressure, 'cause all he wished to do was pass out ;-). But this is favorable since a good date #1 is a definite path to date #2, and it most likely will not be immediately preceeded by 18 hours on the sidewalk!

Tim & MacWorld



I got myself microscopically pictured on the Apple site's own coverage of iDay but I will slap myself now & quit for the day...

No comments: