Tuesday, July 3, 2007

i-Status

Just a quick note (probably almost singularly self-congratulatory at this point, since we've all calmed down - I think!) to tell you I was very gratified to get one of the videos into YouTube's first batch for their portal on the iPhone! Not sure what the criteria is here, but maybe you reverse-engineers can figure it out! I can only imagine sombody saw it on the other and & thought it positive & relevant (or that it had the fabulous Ramona in it, of course!).

I only know it's NOT because it's a directatorial masterpiece! ;-) Link follows but no, you do NOT have to watch again; use the time instead to visit Apple & watch it on YOUR new phone instead!

Look who's #19!

And this is JUST to make Paul laugh: When my early-days (like position #5) interviews propagated worldwide, he sent me links to pages of Asian characters where the only Roman characters were our names and the words 'mac' and 'iPhone.' I couldn't resist copying a fragment and having a t-shirt made. Especially since it's been reported they're saying something terrible here! This one goes out to YOU, Paulie, from good ol' #88!



Cheers!

No comments: